Sunday 15 May 2011

In the pipeline-Things to look out for over the next few days

Just to keep you posted on what I am up to personally. As always im busy with work, writing this blog and of course playing a bit of World of Warcraft in my spare time :) yes I regularly geek it up!. I have been researching a load of exciting new things, from new ways to work out to new products in the fitness market. Over the next few days i intend on writing a number of new blogs including:

I raise you two calfs-Calf toning exercises
Supplements-Good or Bad
Videos of the basic 3 exercise ab routine
Information on a Kettlebell work out
Some ideas on adapting army style workout routines (high intensity)
and of course More DIY at home Fitness

as well as a number of other interesting topics.

As always thanks for reading, happy training, remember to stay safe, any questions drop me an e-mail NickGoreFitnessTraining@hotmail.co.uk.


No comments:

Post a Comment